Six European secondary schools is involved in a project called „ International competitions for increasing the quality of secondary education“. The main objective of the project is to increase the level of skills in the field of information and communication technologies and also knowledge of office packet in English speaking environment which helps them increase their qualification, facilitate their position in the labor market and can help to further education. The coordinator of project activities is Mendelova Secondary School in Nový Jičín from Czech republic.
- Escuela FP Salesianos Juan XXIII (Spain). The school specializes in mechanics, telecommunications, business and management,
- Zespół Szkół Technicznych i Placówek im. St. Staszica is a state technical school in Nowy Targ (Poland). The school specializes in many technical disciplines (construction, automotive, wiring, geodesy etc.)
- Lyceum Meliki (Greece) is a grammar senior high school in the northern part of Greece
- Agrupamento de escolas Dr. Serafim Leite S. João da Madeira (Portugal) is a school with a varied offer of education mainly in the field of ICT, electrical engineering, mechanics and visual arts
- PJG Pitagora is a grammar school with its seat in Split (Croatia). The school is focused on languages
Within the three-year period (September 2015 – August 2018) six project meetings were held (each in a different country). Five of them were connected with short-term student stays including international student competition in ICT skills. Tasks were given in English. Main goal of teacher meetings was preparation of international competitions (creating examples, creating evaluation methods, organizing school competitions, exchanging experiences and presenting new ICT teaching methods and foreign language teaching methods).
All outputs (examples, ideas, experiences) were processed in written form – a brochure that can be downloaded for free. The results of the competitions were published on the websites of individual schools.